Join Xhulio Sina from London’s Bottle Bar & Shop as he hosts an evening of Cocktail Making and tasting of his bottle cocktails at the modern grocer and Kitchen, Melrose and Morgan, this December.
Xhulio, who was previously Head Barman at London’s legendary Sketch, will be showing you how to make a selection of seasonal cocktails, sharing the history of cocktail-making and some top tips on how to make your own cocktails at home.
During the evening you’ll learn how to make, and of course taste…
Twisted Old Fashioned
and a special Christmas Old Fashioned
To add to the festive magic of the evening, there will be some delicious Melrose and Morgan nibbles and a 10% discount on all products available in store including Melrose and Morgan’s award winning Mince Pies and their magical food hampers and festive fine fine foods.
Tickets are £25 each and a limited number is available so don’t miss out!
This event is strictly for over 18s only and we reserve the right to refuse entry.
Christmas cocktail making at Melrose and Morgan
A cocktail making class hosted by Xhulio from Bottle Bar and Shop. Ticket includes cocktail making class with tastings and some Melrose and Morgan nibbles.
|19:00 - 20:30||£25.00|
Melrose and Morgan Hampstead, Oriel Hall, Oriel Place, London, NW3 1QN
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.